PLC Commissioning Engineer (M/F) - Lisboa (BBBH496815) Lisboa, Portugal
Kelly Engineering is recruiting an PLC Commissioning Engineer for a prestigious multinational client in the Automation sector, in Lisbon.
What are my responsibilities?
• Develop, apply already developed PLC software and place in operation the systems;
• Programming and development is based in Siemens PLC's using Tia Portal;
• Commissioning systems based in the software;
• Perform internal testing.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Ideally, a degree in electronic/ automation or professional degree in automation or similar;
• Fluent in English;
• At least 1 year of professional experience in the automation and/or
• Programming experience Siemens PLC's, using Step 7 and TiaPortal,
knowledge of other systems is valuable;
• Knowledge in implementation of safe PLC's, and safe concept;
• Knowledge of different Bus systems, PROFIBUS, AS-i and PROFINET as well and network topologies using SCALANCE equipment;
• Ability to read and comment electrical schematics;
• Availability for recurrent business trips 6-8 months per year. (duration of 4/6 weeks/each).