Electrical Site Supervisor (M/F) - Lisboa (BBBH496816) Lisboa, Portugal
Kelly Engineering is recruiting an Electrical Site Supervisor for a prestigious multinational client in the Automation sector, in Lisbon.
• The supervisor will lead Electrical Scope of installation;
• Lead multiple teams in different points of the installation;
• Able to perform all electrical daily duties;
• Will use drawings, technical manuals and manufacturer literature;
• Inspects repairs, tests the electrical equipment and protection system and makes final running adjustments;
• Able to use precision Measuring tools & instruments;
• Provide wok instructions to assigned crews providing detailed technical and work instructions;
• Prepare material tools, safety precautions for assigned jobs;
• Ensures quality performance of all assigned work;
• Prepare and deliver reports that summarize work activity.
• Create or support installation documentation;
• Handle site problem reports, open points, etc.;
• Technical Diploma in Electrical or Superior Degree in Electrical Engineering;
• Excellent working knowledge of LV;
• Ability to understand and read single line and electrical schematic drawings;
• Computer application knowledge - MS Office & Basic ACad;
• Proficiency in English (Spoken, written, reading);
• International Experience (is a plus);
• For the more senior Elements International experience in the industry sector having supervision functions is a Must;
• Availability to Travel 50% (or more) of the time.
• Teamwork spirit, leadership skills, organizational capacity and eager to improve mentality.