BIM Manager (62544) Kent, England
Our Client is based in Kent and has many years experience in utility surveying using the latest technology and techniques. They are involved with many different types of projects.
Due to unforeseen circumstance they need BIM manager to join their team based out their head office for initially a month but with good possibility of that being extended if the person can meet their expectations whilst undertaking the role.
They are seeking a BIM (Building Information Modelling) Manager to implement Digital Construction and Information Management procedures at the design, construction and handover stage of the project.
Your duties will involve:
• Providing BIM leadership and advice
• Formulating BIM strategies and execution plans
• Delivering BIM project models
• Producing and managing the project's BIM documentation (incl. BIM Execution Plans, Master Information Delivery Plans, Model Production Delivery Tables, Task Information Delivery Plans)
• Liaising with key stakeholders to understand their BIM needs
• Delivering BIM training internally (if / when required)
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS:
• Previous experience working as a BIM Manager
• Extensive Aecosim and Projectwise experience
• Excellent command of English (written, verbal)
• HNC / HND in a Building / Civil Engineering discipline
• Ability to work across different teams
• Right to work in the UK