Lead of Architecture (17/01/2023) Qatar
|Salary:||USD50 - USD51 per day + Negotiable|
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “Lead of Architecture” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
With Minimum Requirement
Work Location: Qatar, Onshore
Contract duration: 36 Months – 3 Years
Working Schedule: 10 hrs./day - 6 days/week - 26 days/month
- Bachelor degree in Architectural Engineering or equivalent degree.
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- 10 years relevant experience as an offshore architectural engineer and with onshore experience considered as a plus. Must have completed at least 4 offshore living quarter projects and have proven experience in Temporary Refuge, Workshop and other technical buildings such as LER, Electrical Rooms, Battery rooms design.
- Experience in working with vendor documentation for architectural products such as wall, ceilings, floor finish, loose and fixed furniture, doors, windows, raised access floors and equipment for galley, laundry, cold and refrigerated stores, workshops, medical and gyms.
- Experience in working with Building EPC Contractors, managing and document review with the demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds
- Conducted and taken part in Building model reviews with high level of experience in using Navisworks.
- Proven experience and knowledgeable use of internal codes and standards SOLAS, SHELL DEP, BP, IBC, NORSOK, HSE, NFPA
Technical and Business Skills:
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
If Interested, please apply