Senior Pipeline Integrity Engineer (23/01/2023) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD200 - USD250 per day + Negotiable|
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “Senior Pipeline Integrity Engineer” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
With Minimum Requirement
Work Location: Qatar, Onshore
Contract duration: Permanent
Working Schedule: 8 hrs./day - 5 days/week - 22 days/month
- Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering, Or Engineering Science In Mechanical, Chemical, Or Material
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- 6 years’ experience in subsea gas pipelines integrity activities.
- Experience in subsea pipelines integrity management activities including underwater inspections and smart pigging.
- Competent level in PIMS, risk-based inspection, corrosion management and control, damage mechanisms, NDT techniques, and RCFA for upstream pipelines in sour service.
- Experience in using the international standards (ASME, API, NACE and DNV) in pipeline integrity management tasks.
- Knowledge in use of subsea pipelines integrity management tools, and inspection data management software (e.g., GIS, Pvi)
Technical and Business Skills:
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
If Interested, please apply