Senior Analyst - IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (07/02/2024) Doha, Qatar
MPH group has been serving the Oil and Gas industry and others as well for the past 30 years and is one of the leading technical service providers for the international projects of major operators and engineering companies in this sector.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Analyst - IT Governance, Risk & Compliance for their upcoming project in Doha, Qatar.
Duration: Direct hire role
Budget: All Inclusive package (Including Accommodation & Transportation)
Sector: Oil and Gas
Department: Information Technology
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a bachelor’s degree in any Business discipline.
- 8 years’ IT experience in a technology management ITSM service management role with widespread knowledge of IT.
- Application of specific quality standards to all tasks undertaken.
- Principles, practices, tools, and techniques of IT auditing knowledge.
- Methods and techniques for reporting progress and financial conformance experience.
- Has a good overall knowledge of wide areas of information systems practice and applications.
- Communicates well, both orally and in writing, and has the skill to influence through persuasion in a formal context.
- Understands the need to maintain a practical and pragmatic approach to standards compliance.
- Ability to apply standards, practices, codes, and assessment and certification programs relevant to the IT industry and the specific organization or business domain.
- Ability to leverage system or method for the management of quality Information Technology practices, including quality planning, assurance, and control.
- Review current and proposed information systems for compliance with our client company IT obligations (including IT processes, agreed standards, policy and procedures, IT risk compliance, applicable legislation, regulatory and contractual mandates) and adheres to IT strategy.
- Conduct risk assessment as directed, using standard processes for identifying potential risk events and assist with quantifying and documenting probability of occurrence and impact on the business.
- Monitor status of risks, and reports status and need for action to senior colleagues. Demonstrate financial awareness as a part of risk management (e.g., cost-effectiveness analysis of proposed counter measures). Assist with development of agreed countermeasures and contingency plans.
- Work with the appropriate level of management in the organization to create, test and maintain disaster recovery plans and business continuity plans for those information systems which support critical business processes. Establish the goals and approach for performing functions within the disaster recovery. Prepare business continuity scenarios to assure continuous business operations.
- Work with the organization’s management to define employee awareness and training programs that communicate responsibilities for business continuity. Define criteria on roles and responsibilities of business continuity.
- Collect, collate, and examine records as part of specified testing strategies for evidence of conformance with management directives, or the identification of abnormal occurrences.
- Analyze evidence collated and draft’s part, or all formal reports commenting on the conformance found to exist in the reviewed part of an information systems environment.
- Report issues and non-compliances and provides specialist advice to those accountable for governance to correct compliance issues.
- Conduct formal audits or reviews to ensure compliance with organizational standards for activities, processes, data, products, or services. Investigate and document the internal control of specified aspects of automated, partly automated, or manual processes, and assess compliance with relevant standards.
- Provide guidance on the interpretation of relevant national and international standards, with respect to the quality system.
- Provide advice and guidance on the development, documentation and application of standards, procedures, and other quality managed processes.
If Interested Kindly apply.