Head of Contracts (17/03/2023) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD300 - USD301 per day + Negotiable|
Our client, Major Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “ Head of Contracts ” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Start Date : ASAP
End Date : 31 June 2026
Location : Doha, Qatar( Onshore)
Contract Duration : 36 Months
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar, RICS membership, quantity surveying apprenticeship or equivalent.
- 10 years of experience in contracting related to EPC contracts.
- Experience in contract formulation activities, systems, and processes across a broad range of Contracts coupled with a working knowledge of engineering and or services/consultancy practices in oil and gas industry.
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to resolve complaints and concerns
- Retain and demonstrate excellent attention to detail abilities and be an excellent communicator
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications
- Any qualification, technical, or knowledge requirements may be waived through relevant work experience.
If Interested, please apply