HR Onboarding Specialist (HRONB57777) Robinson Township, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD15 - USD15 per hour|
PeopleShare is seeking a friendly and energetic HR Onboarding Specialist for a great company in Robinson Township! If you are a recent college graduate or have experience working in Customer Service or Office Administration, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
For immediate consideration, call Hope - (412) 922-5200
Job Details for the HR Onboarding Specialist:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for the HR Onboarding Specialist:
- Review new applicant resumes
- Run background checks and verify employment
- Place and receive phone calls
- Work with software programs and run reports
- Be a friendly and positive face for the company
Job Requirements for the HR Onboarding Specialist:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Higher Education Degree is a plus
- Customer Service or Office Administration experience
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Enjoy a fast pace, dynamic, challenging, and team oriented work environment
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area – Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.