Talent Acquisition Partner / Sourcer (BBBH11028) Atlanta, Georgia
Talent Acquisition Partner / Sourcer
Our client is a data and technology company fostering on innovation, growth and collaboration. The fast-paced, team-driven environment provides the opportunity to work as a key contributor on high priority initiatives by developing new products, solutions and platforms, and supporting technology operations while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
They are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner / Sourcer to join their team in Alpharetta, GA!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Full-life cycle recruitment on business critical roles and will collaborating with and advising Hiring Managers to identify and acquire strong talent
- Independently managing an ongoing load of 15-32 exempt level positions across multiple functions and Business Units
- Building and executing recruiting strategies which include target lists, job description review, candidate assessment, sourcing methodologies, research, proactive cold calling and candidate development, interviewer preparation and coaching, feedback collection, creation and negotiation of offers, and reference checking
- Designing, implementing and monitoring human resource programs and policies to best achieve the organization's objectives
- Anticipating and planning for long-term human resource needs and trends as well as ensuring that current employees have the necessary skills for future requirements
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years' IT recruiting experience with a proven background in recruiting across all positions in IT and all levels, including specialized niche positions
- 5+ years’ experience recruiting for mid to senior level positions in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience souring candidates via LinkedIn, Indeed, and other social media platforms
- Experience leading conversations with senior managers and their teams
- ATS experience (i.e. Taleo, Workday)
Preferred Experience (not required):
- Agency recruiting experience
- Experience working with agency recruiters and outside vendors such as RPOs
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.