DIESEL MECHANICAL FOREMAN (J0000) Saudi Arabia
Mechanic advanced vocational diploma with Diesel speciality, or Mechanic certificate in the French Navy, or equivalent military or industrial training in a marine trade.
Five (5) years experience in the Marine Mechanical and Diesel repair fields or similar experience in repair and maintenance.
Prior to occupancy of this billet, the incumbent must have passed a complete physical and dental examination. Must be able to work in severe environmental conditions, must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Surveys equipment damages,
· Works out technical files, equipment trials, overhaul on test sheets,
· Performs all preventive and corrective Diesel maintenance works SRF level,
· Participate in harbour and sea trials,
· Participates in developing technical recommendations,
· Provides technical expertise to RSNF / SRF as requested,
· Prescribes instructions related to works in progress according to procedures and safety rules,
· Transfers his knowledge of position related skills, duties and responsibilities to RSNF maintenance technicians through On Job Training,
· Performs other duties as assigned.