PTW Work Planner (J0000) Finland
Experience in nuclear power plants or other nuclear facilities
Basic understanding in the configuration of pressurized water reactors
Experience with work orders and blockings.
Experience with work planning for industrial installations
Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology
General understanding in electrical technology
Experience with plant management systems
Computer literacy in MS-Office
Experience in MS Project would be helpful
Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
Working experience in Permit to work offices
Languages (Level): English (fluent)
Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
Scope (including main skills):
- Management that scheduled work orders and blockings are handled in time by the different stake holders in Maintenance, Planning/Scheduling, Permit to work office
- Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
- Planning of works / tests from work order creation, via blocking creation, work execution up to finalization of works/tests
- Management of the interfaces of the different departments for all kind of works
- Validated work orders and blockings
- Carried out blockings
- Work programs
- Shift supervisor
- OIO manager
- Plant status management / scheduling
- PTW Office manager
- Other PTW Officers
- Commissioning Engineers
- Maintenance department / work planning