Construction & Installation Supervisor (J0000) Doha, Qatar
Terms and Conditions
- Location: Doha, Qatar (offshore)
- Status: Resident
- Contract duration: 12 months
- Work schedule: 10 hours per day & 6 days per week. 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off.
- Medical Insurance: Provided
- Mob/Demob ticket : Provided. Kindly note that this applies only if you are outside Qatar.
- Accommodation, Transportation and Meal Allowance are provided.
- Offshore supervisor position is part of marine solutions team and is responsible for all aspects of supervisor positioning and data acquisition.
- Responsible for the quality control of positioning and logging of geospatial data for subsequent processing and reporting.
- This role involves installing, calibrating and operating positioning and attitude sensors for the real-time determination of positions for vessels and other survey platforms, on and below the water.
- Responsible for the processing and reporting activities for the project.
- This will range from a final position report on a rig move to complex construction projects integrating data and information from a number of project vessels and construction phases.
- This position requires individuals who are prepared and able to spend long periods of time offshore and away from home.
- Offshore trips can vary from a few days in the case of a rig move or inshore survey to four to six weeks for long term geophysical or construction activities.
- Ability to travel and work shifts aboard a vessel.
- Within 24 hour call.
- Good team player and able to get on with people of different backgrounds and cultures, be capable of working unsupervised and on their own initiative on occasions, be capable of making good judgment decisions, be reliable and have a positive attitude to work and have an attention to detail and quality of work performed.
- Requires a strong commitment to personal safety and the safety of others. Regular completion of safety training courses and medical assessments is a mandatory requirement