PTW Officer I&C within PSM Organization (J00001) Finland
Scope (including main skills):
The tasks as PTW Officer I&C will be:
• Technical clarification of work orders / Permits to test and creation and validation of blockings / simulations.
• Execution of blockings and simulations.
• Oversee In-field operator teams for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de energising, locking and tagging)
• Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation and Commissioning units
• Prepare Permit to Work documentation and ensure strict compliance
• Engineering degree, or experienced technician.
• 5 years' experience in nuclear power plants
• 5 years' experience with instrumentation work orders and simulations.
• Detailed knowledge about the I&C documentation.
• Ability to work on the different I&C diagrams, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
• General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, and measurement/instrumentation technology
• General understanding in electrical technology
• Computer literacy in MS-Office
• Ability to use the different project data bases, software etc.
• Knowledge about EPR technology
• Working experience in Permit to work offices
Languages (Level): English (fluent)
• Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.