AC & R MECHANIC FOREMAN (J0000) Saudi Arabia
Mechanic advanced vocational diploma with air Cooling speciality or Mechanic
certificate in the French Navy or equivalent military or industrial training in a marine
Five (5) years experience in the Marine Mechanical and Naval Air Cooling repair
fields or similar experience in repair and maintenance.
Prior to occupancy of this billet, the incumbent must have passed a complete
physical and dental examination. Must be able to work in severe environmental
conditions, Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Surveys equipment damages,
· Works out technical files, equipment trials, overhaul on test sheets,
· Participate in plants trials,
· Participates in developing technical recommendations,
· Provides technical expertise to RSNF / SRF as requested,
· Prescribes instructions related to works in progress according to procedures and
· Transfers his knowledge of position related skills, duties and responsibilities to
RSNF maintenance technicians through On Job Training,
· Performs other duties as assigned.