DIESEL MECHANICAL LEAD (J0000) Saudi Arabia
Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree in Diesel engineering including specific shipbuilding courses.
Five (5) years experience in the Marine Mechanical Diesel Trade and Engineering including three (3) years in marine repair and maintenance.
Similar experience on French Navy Warship is appreciated.
Experience may be military or industrial.
Prior to occupancy of this billet, the incumbent must have passed a complete physical and
dental examination. Must be able to work in severe environmental conditions, Must be
proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manages the Diesel workshop team activities,
· Coordinates and follows up maintenance and alteration works,
· Manages availability of tools, spare parts, technical files for Job Order completion,
· Prescribes instructions related to works in progress according to procedures and safety
· Works out technical files, equipment trials, overhaul or test sheets.
· Participates in plants trials,
· Transfers his knowledge of position related skills, duties and responsibilities to RSNF maintenance technicians through On Job Training,
· Performs other duties as assigned.