NSSS/BNI/Overall Test Analysis Engineer (J0000) Finland
Job Title: NSSS/BNI/Overall Test Analysis Engineer
Report To: Technical Commissioning Manager
Within OL3 project, inside Commissioning Department and under Technical Commissioning Manager responsibility, the main duties of the NSSS / BNI /Overall Test Analysis Engineer are the following:
- Support to the NSSS, BNI and Overall commissioning branches for the impact analysis from the new Technical changes on the commissioning documentation and activities
- Release for Application of the Commissioning documentation
- Issuance of the test reports
- Validation of the test results
- Validation of the requalification tests with the Commissioning Branches
- Follow-up of the closure of the commissioning deviations and open points
- Checking the highlighting of the I&C functional diagrams after validation of the I&C functions during the commissioning activities
- Support to the commissioning branches for the License Holder Commissioning Inspections, Regulatory Commissioning Inspections and Take-Over of Systems to Temporary Operation before Fuel loading.
- Test reports
- Review Sheet for the test reports
- Validation of the RFA MoM
- Technical Event Analysis Report
- Working organization:
- Basic working organization is a 5 days per week.
- Possible adaptation according to project activity (weekend work, shift work, on duty work….)
- Fluent English required,
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
- Required on Site:
- Milestone: FLG
- The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Graduated from General or Mechanical Engineering School or University
- At least 2-year nuclear commissioning or system engineering experience. Oil & Gas & shipbuilding experience can also be considered.
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented, attention to details.
Kindly see terms and conditions below:
Terms and conditions:
Job Location : OL3 project, Finland
Type of Assignment : Contract hire - Resident
Duration : 31.01.2022
Work Schedule : 5 days per week
Shiftwork as required (weekend work, shift work, on duty work….)
Driving License: In possession
Accommodation : Studio or 1 bedroom and living fully furnished and equipped in either Pori or in Rauma (single accommodation)
Local Transportation : Provided (One car for 2 persons)
Medical Coverage : Provided
Mob/Demob Tickets : Provided
Annual Flight Ticket : Provided