PMO Analyst (J00001) Finland
General and technical background expected:
- Engineering degree or business school diploma
- Previous working experience in a Project Management team or in a consulting firm
Technical skills required:
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Very good analysis and synthesis skills
- Ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams
- Familiar with database management.
- Lean management certification is a plus
- Participate to the definition and implementation of Key Performance Indicators (KPI);
- Perform KPI based analysis and track their evolution and relevance along project duration;
- Alert the project about deviations observed and support the identification and proposal of recovery areas to management with relevant actions;
- Participate to the preparation and delivery of PMO reports (internal and external);
- Participate to the production of high level presentations of the project (internal and external);
- Participate to the reinforcement of link between management and operational field and strengthen technical communication
- Participation in the implementation of lean management tools
- The ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing, at a professional working level
- Communication skills & personal motivation are key in order to work as an effective team member in a stressful environment.