Manual QA Tester (BBBH5741) Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD100000 - AUD130000 per annum + Super|
About the job
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for multiple technical Manual QA Testers to join a growing tech product company currently at 100+ people. You will be joining a high performing Agile team to help implement the testing strategy for both their mobile and web applications. There will be a focus on API and Integration testing but you'll get the opportunity to work across a range of testing tasks. They have a strong track record of promoting people within this team into lead positions and giving their team the chance to work closely with their Automation team. You will also have the flexibility to work however you like, if 5 days from home is your preference, that works for them!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyse, plan, create and execute User Acceptance Test designs, cases and procedures
- Technical manual testing of their technology platform and mobile/web applications
- A focus on API and Integration testing
- Be proactive in adding value to the team and looking at improving testing capability
- Work in a high performing Agile team
- 4+ years of technical manual testing experience
- Must have exposure to testing web applications (having exposure to mobile too is desirable)
- Hands on experience with API testing (Postman) and Integration testing is a plus!
- Worked in a fast paced Agile team - continuous delivery
- Experience with payment gateway testing (Assembly payments would be desirable)
What's on offer:
- $100k-$130k+Super (flexible based on experience)
- Potential for stock options
- Work flexibility and working from home options - can work fully remote in Melbourne
- Built in professional development days once a fortnight
- Genuine progression path and a track record of internal promotions
- Latest technologies - Azure, Cypress, Postman, Applitools, Appium, WebdriverIO, GraphQL, Browser stack
If you are looking for your next career opportunity as a QA Tester then please apply and send through an updated copy of your CV.