Mechanized Equipment Superintendent (JO016228) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “Mechanized Equipment Superintendent” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar Onshore
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided
Leave tickets in economy class Provided
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided
Annual leave: work schedule will be 12 weeks on/2 weeks off for single status
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while Qatar : Provided
- 10 to 15 years as an Inspector / Superintendent (Heavy Equipment/vehicles and Electrical) Hands on experience
- Recognized equipment and inspections certification, including repair work on all motorized construction equipment/vehicles.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in the relevant equipment inspection field. Multilingual in Asian/Arabic languages a plus.
- Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B
- Recent experience (last 5 years) on Qatargas Projects and working in Ras Laffan Industrial City
- Setting up and management of Construction Equipment Inspection programs as well as good knowledge of all motorized equipment will be an added advantage
Key Job Accountabilities
- Responsible for the development, review and implementation of the Construction Equipment Inspection and Audit program in line with Project, and
- Responsible for field-based activities including daily, regular, and quarterly inspections and audits to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Liaises with multiple interfaces (Onshore Construction, PMT, EPC Contractor, OpCo and RLC) to support Construction Equipment mobilization, inspection, and demobilization.
- Responsible for direct oversight 3rd party inspections including verification of inspection quality.
- Carry out inspection and audits on workshops at site, including off-site workshops where possible pre-mobilization inspections are carried out.
- Support the mitigation of spills from Construction Equipment, including the movement of soil material in RLIC disposal areas.
Interested Candidate Kindly Apply