General Services Project Manager - Office Optimization (12/05/2022) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD100 - USD101 per day|
One of our top Clients in the O&G Industry is looking for a General Services Project Manager - Office Optimization with the following details:
Location: Doha, Qatar
Start date: ASAP / URGENT
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Must be university degree qualified and holding a project management professional (PMP) certification qualification.
- A self-starter, driven, focused on quality and detail standard.
- At least 15 years of experience in similar role of project management in office optimization (space planning) and office relocation project is essential. Previous working experience in Qatar or the Middle East.
- Strong client relationship skills can influence and negotiate at the highest level.
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, AutoCAD, Visio, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, and Project Management programs.
- Demonstrate a reliable, responsive and positive work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities
- Launch and manage Call for Tenders for the selection of the fit-out designers, fit-out and relocation contractors.
- Carry out space planning for all COMPANY’s departments/floors as per the pre-defined headcount figures, accounting for forecasted future growth. This needs to be done in full cooperation with COMPANY’s internal stakeholders, notably department managers. Deliverables will include vertical stacking, floor layouts and floor drawings (in AutoCAD format), execution schedule in compliance with Company’s and municipality requirements.
- Manage the execution of the fit out and relocation project to ensure completion of the job within specified time frame and budget, in an organized and cost effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet maintain continuity of business.
- Report weekly and monthly to COMPANY management on progress and risks on project schedule and expenditures.
- Assist with the development of site staging/laydown, housekeeping and marshalling plans and constraints.
- Coordinate with the Landlord and contractors working on the fit-out for the elaboration of all documentation required to apply and obtain the certification of the building by the Civil Defense (QCDD) within one quarter after completion of the fit-out.
- Manage project close out, commissioning, performance tests, settlement of claims, transfer and archiving of the final documentation, issuance of close out report.
Interested candidates please send us your CV asap.