Electrical Specialist (Electrical 1234) Saudi Arabia
Our client is currently looking for a Electrical Specialist willing to work under the following conditions.
Terms & Conditions are as follow:
Type of Assignment : Contract
Project Location: Eastern Province, KSA
Duration: 15-18 Months
Work Schedule : 6 days a week / 48 hours a week
- Having 15 years of experience in Commissioning and start up.
- Responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of detailed execution plan for non-energized, energized testing activities, including schedule.
- Having in-hand experience in VFD and rotating equipment.
- Experienced in Substation equipment energization along with testing of equipment like transformers, Switchgears, MCC, UPS and Electrical Control system (ECS).
- Experienced in Field Equipment like motors, Heaters, Furnace Etc.,
- Integrate with Operations and Maintenance personnel and carry the testing and commissioning of all the static and rotating equipment.
- Having ability to Trouble shoot and take a corrective action for the start-up
- Prepare and implement procedures System testing procedures and SAT coordination.
- Prepare the list of spare parts required for commissioning and two-year spare parts for operations.
- Develop the Commissioning check sheets and Records in advance to carry the Commissioning and start-up activities.
- Ensure compliance with engineering procedures International codes, standards & approved codes of practice.
- Review & approval of all Commissioning electrical engineering documents created by the contractor Input to the Completions Management Systems (CMS).
- Provide input into project plans and schedules, achievement of agreed schedule.
- Develop Electrical Commissioning staff Mobilization Plan
- Promote safety and environmental awareness through inductions, training, inspection and promotions
- Assist in investigation all incidents accidents and near misses and present reports accordingly
- Monitor the Contractors electrical equipment installation and pre-commissioning activities and ensure these are executed in accordance with the project technical specifications, quality standards and procedures defined in the contracts.
- Prepare relevant electrical equipment system commissioning energization and testing procedures
- Ensure that the electrical pre-commissioning and commissioning activities are properly organized, scheduled and conducted in a structured and safe manner, to test and certify that the installed equipment systems, comply with the agreed performance parameters indicated in the design documents and specifications
- Leads daily execution kick off meetings and tool box talks
- Cooperate and support the CSU Operations team in the execution of Commissioning & Start-up activities
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please do apply