BCM Resource (JO016106) Doha, Qatar
Our client , a key player in the Oil & Gas Industry is currently looking for an “Business Continuity Management Advisor ”
Terms & Conditions
Locations: remote work assignment (working from home)
Contract duration: 1 Year
Work schedule: 5 days per week / 8 hours per day
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Business Continuity experience along with energy / manufacturing / logistics industry experience (with BC qualifications, diploma and/or certificates)
- Strong team player, open and strong minded. Good oral and written communication and presentation skills, with ability to influence at every level of organization. Technical acumen, analytical skills and a good eye for detail.
ACTIVITIES - Business Continuity
- Build, and coordinate Business Continuity Plans for COMPANY
- To support the development and implementation of business continuity plans to prepare COMPANY for adverse events.
- To facilitate alignment of Business Continuity Management Framework with key COMPANY interfaces: HSE&Q, FOPS, IS, Logistics, PR and others.
- To help test and update the Business Continuity Plans, as required.
- To develop and implement the business continuity plans to prepare COMPANY to adverse events.
- To ensure alignment of Business Continuity Management Framework with key COMPANY interfaces : HSE&Q, FOPS, IS, Logistics, PR and others.
- To maintain Business Continuity Plans updated and adapted to COMPANY needs.
- Ensure a strong collaboration with Technical teams capitalizing on existing knowledge and processes.
- To continuously communicate on BC aspects and build awareness within COMPANY.
- 3 functional BCPs and a pandemic BCP
- Drills: scenarios / test plans, completed drills for 3 BCPs along with drill / learnings reports
- Gaps in BCMS, guidance and/or procedure documents as needed and drill reflex cards
- Updated strategic and functional BCP templates
Interested Candidate, Kindly apply