Construction Supervisor (Construction 101) China
Our Client is looking for a Construction Supervisor for the below terms and conditions
Location: Several Cities, China
Status : Contract
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Working Status: 5 Days per week
Mob/Demob Ticket: Provided
International Medical Insurance: Provided
Main tasks will be :
- to ensure the proper implementation of GTT's assembly directives at site. This activity consists in random rounds on the assembly or prefabrication sites, qualification of assembly tools, regular verification of their performance, as well as initial and periodic qualification of assembly personnel.
- to handle assembly difficulties and propose alternative solutions if necessary.
- to approve, according to the specifications of the quality control plan, the inspection sheets relating to the visits you have carried out.
- to participate, according to the instructions of the site manager, to certain specific missions, in particular with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Depending on the needs, you may also be asked to carry out other missions: participation in gas tests, cost reduction, drafting of assembly documents
- Technician or engineer degree
- Experience in industry: production / quality control / welding / Bonding / NDT / Piping installation
- Experience in civil engineering, concrete and onshore plant supervision
- Knowledge about GTT technologies
- Construction, gas tanker, welding/bonding standards
- Bac + 4 years and 2 years of experience as a minimum
- Ability to manage International environment
- Communication skills
- Practical, dutiful, exemplar, representation skills
- Ability to report and to explain technical position in complex situation with various stakeholders
- Fluent in English
Interested Candidate, Kindly Apply