QA/QC Lead (JO017217) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client, world's largest oil and gas company, is urgently looking for a “QA/QC Lead Services ” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
- Work Location: ITALY(Ravenna) or U.A.E. (Abu Dhabi)
- Status: Single/ Resident
- Work schedule: 5 Days, 8 Hours/ Days
- Contract duration: 12 Months (renewable)
- Mob & Demob Ticket: Provided
- Leave Tickets: Provided
- Medical Insurance: Provided
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Chartered Engineer, with appropriate management skills
- Languages: Fluency in English (oral and written).
- Professional Experience:more than 5 years in development projects in the QAQC area at construction yard, in international project of offshore for Oil & Gas industry, preferably working for TOTAL projects worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Management System
- To establish and implement the Project Quality Plan at yard in line with Company Rules and Guidelines and Project Quality Plan and procedures.
- To establish and maintain the Package audit program, to perform, manage and report closeout of findings and implement necessary corrective actions and improvements.
- To support the Package manager in establishing and monitoring an effective process for management of technical changes, deviations, non-conformance and concessions.
- To establish the Package criticality assessment process and implement as a basis for Company surveillance.
- Manage inspection service contracts associated with Platform Package to ensure timely involvement by competent personnel at agreed inspection activities if required.
- To performance manage Package quality management systems and implement improvements as necessary.
- Quality reporting.
- EPC Contractor Package Management
- To ensure Package quality requirements are implemented by Contractors.
- To guide and support Package QA / QC supervisors in daily management of EPC contractors through functional reporting lines.
- To ensure contractor Package execution plans, Package quality plans, quality control plans, audit schedules and key Project management procedures, ensuring that they are logical, process-focussed, and systematic and that they fulfil contract requirements.
- To attend meetings to monitor contractors’ quality activities, including development and implementation of contractors’ quality audit schedules.
- To support the Package teams to ensure contractors develop and implement of surveillance plans.
- To support the Package teams own internal systems for workflow and document control.
Interested Candidate, Kindly apply