Transportation & Installation Engineer (JO014346) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “ Project Transport & Installation Engineer” willing to work under the following conditions :
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Doha, Qatar
Contract duration: 3 years
Work schedule: 5 days/week , 8 hrs
Mob/demob ticket: provided
International Medical insurance: provided
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas project with minimum 10 years’ experience as T&I Engineer
- Experience of subsea installation of Umbilical, Flowlines, Risers in shallow water will be a plus.
- Experience of similar project during construction phase at yard will be a plus.
- Experience within a project team: At least 5 years’ experience within large multinational taskforce team environment,
- Track records of offshore attendance during jackets, decks and pipelines installation
- Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is a plus.
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- For development of HSE culture on the Package through all phases of EPC’s T&I activities,
- For development and implementation of a T&I organization for smooth Project development and technical coordination,
- For proper interface and SIMOPS preparation between Phase 2 Contractor(s) to properly and timely define the Transport and Installation (T&I) activities,
- For Management of T&I activities in accordance with statement of requirements, specifications and contractual requirements,
- For delivery of T&I input in engineering dossier for FEED for all EPC phases
- For fit-for-purpose design by Contractor that is constructible and that fulfils operational requirements for T&I activities
- For execution of overall T&I activities in line with HSE, cost, planning and QA/QC objectives,
- For T&I Contract Management assistance regarding technical, commercial and contractual matters in close coordination
- For internal technical reviews related to T&I matters (Project technical reviews, SPOT.) applicable during FEED, EPC and Installation
- For assistance to T&I progress control (technical, schedule and cost) and that the T&I activities are executed in accordance with the organization’s safety regulations, with quality conformance and delivered within schedule and approved budget,
Interested Candidates, please do apply.