Topside Quantity Surveyor (quan) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD300 - USD500 per day|
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “Topside Quantity Surveyor” willing to work under the following conditions for:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Offshore Doha.
Start Date: Asap
End Date: 31st March 2021
Status: 2 Week Quarantine / 8 Weeks on * 6 Weeks Off
Offshore: Accommodation, Transportation and Meal Provided
Mob/demob ticket: provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of offshore construction and commissioning activities especially in a brownfield environment.
- Experience within project : (number of years) : 10 with 5 years as QS on major oil & gas projects
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Familiarity with ICAPs and PRODOM software will be a plus
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Attend daily offshore meeting and follow performance of all activities with particular regard to identifying activities claimable by Contractor and back chargeable to Contractor - standby due to Contractor/Company, equipment downtime/breakdown, material availability, onshore punch list and carry over works, rectifications and repairs, and prepare all documentation to support further processing.
- Review daily reports issued by contractor and issue daily status mails
- Prepare consolidated weekly tabulations summarizing all activities back chargeable to CTR and his subcontractors
- Assess Contractor performance and progress against job cards and offshore schedule, identify slippages with reasons
- Provide necessary support to offshore planner in verifying claimed progress and forecasts
- Liaise with onshore contracts team and provide all supporting documentation for processing claims/backcharges.
- Liaise with onshore contracts team for preparation and issue contractual letters.
- Liaise with onshore contracts for evaluation of contractor claims on cost or schedule
- Provide manhour input for monthly reports
Interested Candidate please apply