Head of Process Engineering (JO015143) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD500 - USD700 per annum|
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “Head of Process Engineering ” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Please do find the Terms and details provided for this position:
- Location: Qatar Onshore
- Duration: 36 months
- Work schedule: 5 Days/Week /8 hours a day/22 days a month
- Annual leave: 30 days per year if you are on family status; otherwise your work schedule will be 12 weeks on/2 weeks of for single status
- Start Date: 1 September 2020
- Mobilization / Demobilization tickets provided by MPH for you from/to home country and Qatar in economy class (if you are on a family status, your wife will be entitled to mobilization/demobilization flight tickets also; as children are not entitled to receiving flight tickets, as per the client terms & conditions )
- Leave tickets provided by MPH for you in economy class (if you are on a family status, your wife will be entitled to leave flight tickets also; as children are not entitled to receiving flight tickets, as per the client terms & conditions
- International Medical Insurance provided by MPH for you (MPH can enroll your family members, but cost will be borne by you and the corresponding amount for your family coverage will be deducted from your salary)
- Visa and Work permit provided by MPH for you only
- Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar: Provided to cover accommodation, transportation and meals
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably Chemical Engineering)
- Knowledge and/or Experience
- 20+ years of experience in discipline with at least 10 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors, licensors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of cultural backgrounds
Technical and Business Skills
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications
- Stong understanding of process simulation software
Key Job Accountabilities
- (High level, brief description of the top 8-10 accountabilities – maximum is Only adding what is unique to this job, exclude generic accountabilities. Do not include how the job is done.)
- Provides Process Engineering knowledge, design, quality assurance, leadership and expertise while supervising and administering Process team design in accordance with project deliverables and approved execution schedule.
- Directs the preparation and stewardship of Process Engineering scope of work for feasibility studies, advices and recommends design procedures, processes deliverables and alternative studies, as required, to optimize project cost and schedule.
- Maintains close liaison with members of PMT Engineering Teams and alignment with the Engineering Manager on project engineering needs, objectives, and requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct and Project Management System.
- Provide support to PMT in areas related to technical bid evaluations, qualifications and experience of engineering companies; usage of appropriate design tools, including computer hardware and software; adherence with all project objectives, requirements, specifications, standards, procedures, execution plans and design verification processes.
- Assesses and validates engineering Contractor capability in providing all contract documents, progress measurement and reporting and recommends additional technical support to address gaps.
- Leads the Masters Data Register (MDR) including creation and approval and owns the planning and scheduling of the Process deliverables to enable efficient project execution.
- Responsible for the Process Engineering schedule and related milestones, provides data (narrative, charts, graphs, change management recommendations and recovery plans to address any schedule delays) for monthly progress and stewardship reporting.
- Accountable for knowledge of and sharing previous lessons learned, capturing and communicating current lessons learned to support review teams and future projects.
Interested Candidate please do apply.