Topsides Precommissioning Supervisor (commmm12345) Malaysia
Our client, Major Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “Topsides Precommissioning Supervisor ” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Condition:
Work Location: Offshore Doha
Start Date / Duration: 01-DEC-2021 to 30-JUN-2022
Doha Offshore / Qatar
28 Days ON and 28 Days OFF
No Allowance & Off Days are Unpaid.
Only ON Days Paid
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for topside.
- A minimum of 5 years industry expériences in the Oil & Gas industry
- A good knowledge of TOTAL General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with isometrics and P&IDs.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Be familiar with ICAPs and PRODOM softwares,
The Pre-commissioning & Commissioning Coordinator should have competency in ICAPS, database, reporting, Construction and Commissioning multi-disciplines. He will report directly to the Commissioning Site Leader
- He is in charge:
- To define with the CONTRACTOR the Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning procedures
- To follow the good level of completion completion of RFC, AOC and TOM dossiers.
- Follow, assess and monitor ICAPS database and progress
- To ensure that Punch list are managed adequately and ensure that Punch items are closed as per milestones
- Ensure that dossiers are delivered as per Commissioning management (Contractor/Company)
- To define with CONTRACTOR the SS PID Markup and battery Limit
- Assist the contractor to define the commissioning sequences.
- Coordinate Commissioning discipline activities as per CSL requirements
- To adhere to and effectively communicate Project HSE WORKSITE(S) instructions and policies.
- To provide reports to Management as required and requested.
- To ensure that PTW system is done as PTW commissioning procedure requirements.
- To comply with COMPANY standards, rules and regulations
- To ensure a progress efficiency to keep on schedule.
Interested Candidate, Kindly apply