Senior Instrumentation Designer (JO014635) Doha, Qatar
Our client a leading Oil and Gas organization internationally, is currently looking for a “Senior Instrument Designer ” willing to work under the following conditions on one of most prominent and visible project.
With Terms and Conditions below
Company: International Engineering Company based in Qatar
Duration of Assignment : 1 Year
Work location Doha, QATAR
Mobilization and Demobilization tickets for the consultant will be provided.
Medical insurance: provided to the consultant.
Job Description (Detailed Engineering):
- Reports functionally to the Lead Designer and is responsible for
- Plan and execute the design work in order to meet the project schedule
- Input to weekly progress reports and maintains manhour log. Maintains records of Quality check prints and Master copy for Quality Audits
- Preparation and checking of Instrument drawings- Instrument cable block diagram, Instrument Location layout drawing, Control room Layout drawing, Instrument wiring diagram, Loop Diagram, Instrument Hook-up Diagram, MCT drawing, Cable routing and trench layout drawings, Bill Of Materials, Instrument Earthing Diagram, System Architecture diagram, Cause & Effect Diagram, Functional Logic Diagram, Level sketches
- Preparation and checking of Instrument schedule, Cable schedule, System Input/Output list, Alarm & Trip Schedule Input to 3D modelling, extraction to 2D and 3D model review Input to IN tools and report generation Technical review of offers for Instrument Bulk items
- Vendor drawing review for instruments & packages
- Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation
- Minimum 10 to 15-year experience required
- Basic Engineering and Detailed Engineering with Reputed Detailed Engineering contractor
- Oil & Gas projects, Offshore detailed Engineering experience in Instrumentation
- Previous experience with reputed detailed engineering contractor.
- Prepared Data sheets, Specification, Carried out Technical bid evaluation for instruments,
- Reviewed Vendor Drawings for Instrument.
- IN tools experience (Index, wiring, data sheet)
- Offshore experience
Please do apply