Loss Prevention Head (JO015676) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “Loss Prevention Head” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar onshore
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided.
Leave tickets in economy class Provided.
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided Annual leave: Provided
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar Provided.
Person Specification – Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge and/or Experience
- 15 years’ experience within industrial safety and loss prevention in the oil and gas industry, preferably in a major project environment.
- At least 5 years experience in a major SULFUR HANDLING or Solids Handling project or in an operating environment
- Experience with Quantitative Risk Assessments, and Design Safety Case
- Experience with HAZID, HAZOP, Bow Tie Analysis, Physical Effects Modelling processes, SAFETY CASE development
Key Job Accountabilities
- Coordinate completion of Loss Prevention engineering deliverables with Contractor personnel, Project Management Team (PMT), operating and safety personnel.
- Lead / drive EPC contractor to timely conduct and deliver safety studies such as QRA, HAZIDs, HAZOPs, PHA, Safety Case, SHE studies etc. per execution plan.
- Ensure approved Loss Prevention recommendations and programs are utilized by PMT to improve safety in design and in construction, reduce inefficiencies, and maintain high safety standards.
- Participate in Loss Prevention activities at Contractors’ offices to align plans and deliverables with safety and operational requirements per agreed project schedules.
- Steward contractors’ safety and risk execution activities in accordance to plans, verify adequacy of contractor resources and personnel competency for the tasks, employment of appropriate tools including used of approved software.
- Provide guidance to contractors Loss Prevention organisation with respect to compliance with business practices policies; design procedures and project specifications.
- Monitor the Loss Prevention engineering schedule and critical milestones including developing and managing recovery plans to address delays as necessary.
- Manage interfaces internally and externally to gain alignment on Loss Prevention needs to meet execution requirements.
- Oversee the timely completion of loss prevention engineering requirements in procurement, construction, commissioning, system completions and startup.
- Deliver the Design Safety Case that meets the Project’s and OPCO’s requirements
Interested Candidate, Kindly apply