Commissioning Site Leader (COM 12345) Doha, Qatar
Our client, a key player in the Solar Power Industry is currently looking for an “Commissioning Site Leader to work in Qatar
Terms & Conditions
- Locations: Doha, Qatar
- Status: Resident - Single Status
- Contract Duration : 3 - 6 Months
- Work schedule: 6 days Week, 8 hours
- Medical Insurance: Provided
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND
- Professional Experience (years): +10 in EPC project – HV/Power Plants / Solar PV plants
- Experience in similar position (years): ± 15
- Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent
- Languages: English mandatory, Arabic a plus
The job holder is responsible for all the activities related to the electrical & controls commissioning:
- Uphold HSE Standard to the company policy and rules.
- Ensure that personnel are adequately trained to execute work assignments, that personnel comply with job instructions, that potential hazards are immediately addressed and stop work execution if safety is not guaranteed.
- Guarantee coherence between all substation’s facilities & equipment in term of Commissioning sequential plan, equipment numbering, etc.
- Adding value in organization and optimization of HV/PV preparatory work related to Commissioning of electrical & control systems.
- Contribute to planning sequences toward the energizing of the HV substations and participate in energizing planning sessions.
- Secure all transferred commissioning packages are complete and adequate for safe commissioning.
- Actively contribute to commissioning activities, problem solving and trouble-shootings
- To promote HSE behaviour within the Commissioning activities and verify that HSE procedures are implemented by Commissioning team. (Focus will be done on electrical domain)
- Input in the preparation of Pre-commissioning/Commissioning procedures and reporting tools (including technical database, planning, punch list control) and the requisition for material, equipment, consumables, and spare parts of the electrical systems.
- To witness some Pre-commissioning activities (including Fat’s at manufacturers’ premises) performed by the Contractor and to ensure that the electrical systems have reached the Ready for Commissioning status with the associated punch list.
- To monitor and to follow up the execution of Commissioning to achieve smooth Transfer to Operation & Maintenance
- To build and up-date continuously one overall and integrated commissioning plan for the electrical tasks and mainly reflecting the different package contractual (or not) milestones.
- To supervise the schedule of Commissioning of Electrical systems to reach the planned energizing date.
- Daily interfaces with contractor’s, subcontractors and vendors’ representatives involved in electrical and control commissioning works.
- Plan with contractor vendors mobilization & follow up and secure mobilization of vendors representative according to planning.
- Secure equipment & tools used for commissioning activities are in line with applicable standard, safe and fit for purpose.
- Ensure that contractor’s commissioning personnel are carrying out commissioning works in line with acceptable and applicable technical and safety standards.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply