HSE Expert (JO014237) Tianjin, China
Our Client is looking for a HSE Expert the module’s fabrication phase 2 for the below terms and conditions
Location: Zhousan Yard, China
Status: Rotation 8 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Working Status: 6 Days per week
Duration: 2 years with possible extension
Mob/Demob Ticket: Provided
Rotational Flight Ticket: Provided
International Medical Insurance: Provided
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in major module fabrication facilities projects.Perfect knowledge of project execution process from bid evaluation to EPC contract performance.
- Experience in implementation of measures to ensure compliance with HSE rules in major projects.
- Command and experience in behavioral safety system would be a plus.
- Proven experience in modules fabrication, SE Asia would be Roles and Responsibilities
Job description (operating responsibilities)
- This employee reports to a representative on a module fabrication site and is responsible for supervision over subcontractor’s HSE activities to ensure the requirements of Contractor and Contract are met.
- Develops and provides HSE training decks for Arctic LNG 2 Project upon request.
- Ensures that HSE standards are met at all module fabrication sites.
- Provides recommendations and support to HSE personnel on site.
- This employee is also responsible for daily supervision and recommendations to HSE consultants on Arctic LNG 2 modules fabrication site.
- Responsible for introduction of lessons learned
Interested Candidates please do apply