Mechanical / Fabrication leader (JO014212) Shanghai, China
Our Client is looking for a Mechanical / Fabrication Leader for the module’s fabrication phase of for the below terms and conditions
Location: Fabrication Yard, China
Status : Rotation 8 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Working Status: 6 Days per week
Duration : 2 years with possible extension
Mob/Demob Ticket: Provided
Rotational Flight Ticket: Provided
International Medical Insurance: Provided
With Minimum Requirement
- Proven 10-year engineering experience at oil and gas facilities and at least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Vast experience in managing design and construction works in onshore/marine projects.
- Vast (over 10 years) interdisciplinary experience in supervision over design and construction in onshore/marine projects including first-hand experience in steel structures, piping, E&I, coatings, insulation, scaffolds, welding, testing.
- At least 15 years of various experience in engineering assurance of machinery and fabrication works, profound understanding of static and rotating equipment used in oil and gas modular projects.
- At least 5 years of work experience at module fabrication sites or similar facilities, SE Asia would be a plus.
- Proven experience in modules design and construction.
- International experience in cooperation with contractors and suppliers, especially in the part of marine facilities construction.
- Team playing experience
Kindly apply if you are interested.