Engineering Head (JO015669) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “Engineering Head” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar onshore
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided.
Leave tickets in economy class Provided.
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided Annual leave: Provided
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar Provided.
Person Specification – Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 20 years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry, experience with design and execution of camps. Understanding key design issues for the design of camps, including fire safety systems, kitchen, mess hall design and support utilities systems.
- Field engineering experience is desirable.
- Experience with RLIC requirements is desirable.
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Manage the Pioner Camp engineering execution and to ensure contractor delivers to plan.
- Prepare and release a variety of regular and ad-hoc reports to Management as well as
- correspondence/memorandum to coordinate work activities.
- Monitor performance of contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, PMT and service providers supervised and develops KPIs to assist in developing and executing mitigations when plans are not being achieved.
- Understand interdiscipline dependancies to be able to make judgements on overall technical decisions having multi-dicisipline impacts. Applies risk management techniques to facilitate decision making
- Clear understanding of change management process and leads team to document and justify and manage risks associated with design change.
- Lead effort to develop engineering execution plans to support procurement, construction and commissioning to ensure plans are clearly understood by the CONTRACTOR and PMT and are jointly working as a team to drive to key milestones to support execution sequence.
- Develop engineering surveillance plan, including key areas for SME support to ensure NFXP design meets the project objectives.
Interested Candidate, Kindly apply