Batch 1 Topsides Pre-Commissioning Superintendent (JO014719) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “Topsides Pre-Commissioning Superintendent” willing to work under the following conditions for:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: DOHA
Start Date: Asap
End Date: 25-Oct -2020
Status: Resident, Single
Living Allowance: Provided
Mob/Demob Ticket: Provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Have an Associate's or Bs Degree in A Technical Field or Extensive Natural Gas/Oil Industry Experience.
- Have Strong Working Knowledge of Construction Contracts, Contractor Inspection Procedures and Construction Work Sequences for Topside.
- Professional Experience (Number of Years): 15.
- Experience Within Project: (Number of Years): 10.
- A Good Knowledge of Total General Specifications (Gs) And International Codes/Standards (Aws, Api).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (Ga) Engineering and Structural Drawings Including Building Marking Plans, Also with Isometrics And P&Ids.
- Ability to Work in A Team Oriented, Collaborative Environment Is Essential.
- Capable of Proposing Project Adjustments and Alterations Promptly and Efficiently.
- Ability to Influence and Encourage Personnel.
- Good Leadership Skills and Good Communication Skills, Good English Level Mandatory.
- Ability to Work on Projects in A Complex and Multicultural Environment.
- Be Skilled in Using Computer Programs for Word Processing, Spreadsheets and E-Mail Communications.
- Be Familiar with Icaps And Prodom Software’s,
- To Promote & Comply with Applicable Safety Instructions and Other Company Hse Procedures in All Activities,
- To Carry Out Work in Compliance with Company Values and Policies, Relevant Laws and Regulations, Agreed Company Priorities and Objectives, Company Standards and Procedures And Good Industry Practices,
- Review and Monitor the Availability of Drawings, Specifications, Job Instructions, Material Deliveries and Tools
- Motivates and Oversees Other Disciplines Supervision Team
- Monitor Contractor’s Detailed Daily and Weekly Work Plans in Accordance with The Overall Planning Schedule.
- Inform the Csr On Specific Areas Where the Program Deviates from Approved Precom Schedule And Propose Mitigations.
- Responsible for Daily Monitoring Pre-Commissioning Progress and Report to Csr.
- Responsible for Monitoring Contractor’s Labor Resources in Accordance with Approved Mobilization Plan and Report To CSR.
- Verify and Coordinate the Prefabrication and Dispatch of The Structure Members for Brown Field Jobs to Ctr’s Workshop in Qatar, Liaise With The Remote Cpy Construction Team.
- Monitor and Verify the Piping Spools Prefabricated Final Status in Ctr’s Yard Before Dispatch to The Remote Workshop in Qatar
- Review Contractors Construction Schedules to Ensure They Include All Required Activities as Realistic Timelines, Logical Sequencing, Adequate Resources to Allow for Precom Activities
- Ensure Contractors Personnel Have Sufficient Training and Experience to Carry Out Safe Operations
- Identification and follow-up of any Non-Conformance linked to Precom (NCRs) in close relation with the QA/QC Superintendent.
- Oversees manufacturing records books
- Coordinate with Commissioning Team during pre-commissioning phase in close relation with other disciplines superintendents
Kindly apply if this will be of your Interest.