Preservation Site Leader (JO015452) Shanghai, China
Our Client is looking for a Preservation Site Leader for the module’s fabrication phase of ARCTIC LNG 2 for the below terms and conditions
Location: Cosco Yard, China
Status: Rotation 8 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Working Status: 6 Days per week
Duration: 2 years with possible extension
Mob/Demob Ticket: Provided
Rotational Flight Ticket: Provided
International Medical Insurance: Provided
- Drive and advice the Preservation team,
- To participate to technical meetings, challenging the Contractor, to monitor and promote effective and cost saving solutions.
- Provide subject matter preservation expertise during review of Contractor(s) preservation documents, including execution schedules, mob plans, preservation completion databases (EasyPlant, SharePoint) etc.
- Review and approve the Preservation Dossiers with regard to preservation scopes completed at Yards.
- Issue punches / NCRs and keeping NCRs registers as applicable
- Review and comment CTR’s proposals for punches / NCRs resolution and deviation/concession requests.
- Assist in the supervision of the administration of the preservation punch list database(s)
- Promote safe practice for any Project activity, and ensure that preservation activities are performed by Contractors in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with Company policies and rules
- Ensure the timely provision of exhaustive information and data required by contractor for preservation activities from other project contractors, third parties and Company.
- Preparation and submission data in weekly, monthly reports following the approved format related to the status of preservation.
- Highlight critical problems and propose corrective actions.
- Relevant engineering degree from an accredited university.
- Substantial experience with fabrication and/or preservation of chemical or oil & gas equipment and facilities, ideally with mechanical competency
- Proven track record as an Construction, Commissioning and/or Maintenance Senior level
- Training and Courses
- HSE basic course
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Total years of experience are 10-15 years
- Good knowledge of mechanical static (vessels, valves, piping, and etc.), electrical and instrumentation equipment and common ways to preserve them
- Good understanding of preservation system methodology, including applicable software
- Knowledge of dealing with non-conforming products, deviations and safety requirements for preservation work
- Familiar with OPERCOM commissioning methodology
- Familiar with Construction and Commissioning key documents and dossiers to build.
- Presentation /Reporting /Interviewing /Coaching /High level of accuracy and attention to detail/Honesty, integrity and discretion/Cultural Sensitivity/Creativity and ability to work under pressure/Organizational and time-managementent
If you are Interested, Kindly apply