Contracts Engineer (JO015003) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “FSO Contracts Engineer ” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Doha, Qatar
Start Date: JUN-2020
End Date: 31-DEC-2021
Status: Resident, Single
Living Allowance: Provided
Mob/demob ticket: provided by MPH
Medical Insurance: Provided
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Graduate degree from a recognized University in the discipline.
- Graduate with a good level of contractual understanding, with at least 10 years’ experience of contracts management on onshore/offshore oil & gas project.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) with sound communication skills.
- Experience in Total or MOQ contract management preferred.
- Good knowledge of ARIBA for tender execution.
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instruction and other Company HSE procedures in all activities
- Carry out work in compliance with Company values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality
- Contract Tender Phase
- Administer the tendering process during FEED RFQ & CFT for FSO to ensure the “due process” is respected and timely progress is achieved, including preparation and issuance of communication documentation with Tenderers, organisation of tender clarification meetings, organisation of tender correspondence, update of a register and filing, etc.:
- Prepare the Call for Tender documentation and specific Tender and Tender Evaluation Procedures in line with Project and Company procedures.
- Ensure consistency in various contract documentations and deliverables and ITT documents
- -Liaise with the relevant Major Projects Manager(s) in Charge on technical issues (DUET) to ensure that these are adequately incorporated into the tender process.
- Handle Contractor claims, prepare counter claims - liaise with Project team & HQ as necessary
- Ensure all contractual certificates, guarantees and insurances required under the Contract are in place and in the due time.
- Prepare certificates to be issued to Contractor by Company in accordance with the contract.
- Coordinate the processing of Contractor’s monthly applications for payment and verifying invoice submissions.
- The Contracts Engineer is responsible for maintaining a database which tracks existence and the evolution of contracts, change orders, certificates, approvals, and the like during the life of the project for the Contracts assigned.
- The Contracts Engineer is responsible for the maintenance of all contractual data necessary to be recorded in PALM (ERP system) for establishing commitments, their follow up and invoice payment for Contracts assigned.
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors
Kindly apply if you are interested