Batch 1 Topsides INS-TEL Supervisor (JO014722) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a “Batch 1 Topsides INS-TEL Supervisor” willing to work under the following conditions for :
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Doha, QATAR
Start Date: 01/07/2020
End Date: 25/10/2020
Status: Resident, Single
Living Allowance: Provided
Mob/demob ticket: provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Review all Method Statements from CTR within his field of competence.
- To ensure the technical rooms fabrication and equipment installation as per Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Supervise the installation of all bulk and supports associated with its discipline.
- Supervise the workmanship for tubing runs and cables installation and glanding.
- Monitor that employees adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Report to E&I Superintendent for monitoring construction progress.
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to E&I Superintendent.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- Ensure Contractors personnel have enough training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Identification of any Non-Conformance linked to Fabrication (NCRs).
- Review manufacturing records books
- Monitor and/or Approve all pre-commissioning activities performed at Yard
- To verify the completeness and correctness of the as built drawings and manage the final project documentation and ensure the complete handover to COMPANY Commissioning team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- A good knowledge of TOTAL General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with tubing’s isometrics and P&IDs.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Be familiar with Icaps software