Engineering Support Team Lead (JO014210) Tianjin, China
Our Client is looking for a Field Engineering Leader for the module’s fabrication phase of ARCTIC LNG 2 for the below terms and conditions
Location: Fabrication Yard, China
Status: Rotation 8 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Working Status: 6 Days per week
Duration: 2 years with possible extension
Mob/Demob Ticket: Provided
Rotational Flight Ticket: Provided
International Medical Insurance: Provided
With Minimum Requirement
- At least 5 years of experience in major international oil and gas projects at the Client’s/General Contractor’s side.
- First-hand experience in steel structures mounting, piping, E&I, coatings, insulation, scaffolds, welding, testing, machinery support engineering etc.
- Profound understanding of static and rotating equipment used in oil and gas projects.
- Overseas work experience at LNG Plant Projects or similar.
- Fluency in English
- High Level of Professional Qualification
- At least 10 years of engineering/managerial experience.
- Proven experience in modules fabrication.
- High leadership skills, self-disciplined, proactive, result oriented.
If you are Interested, Kindly apply