Pipeline Supervisor (JO016315) Uganda
We are currently looking for a Pipeline Supervisor for one of the Top O&G Operator Company for the Terms below
Terms and conditions:
Location: Buliisa Site, Uganda
Contract Duration: 18+ months
Service Status: Rotation 4wks on /4wks off
Accommodation, Transportation, Meal: Provided
Mob /Demob Flight Ticket: Provided
Rotational Flight Ticket: Provided
Medical Insurance : Provided
The Service Provider must have the following qualifications:
- HND or equivalent in related discipline, current BGAS-CSWIP certification
The Service Provider must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industry with Recognized level of expertise in construction discipline with a good knowledge of NDE/NDT.
- Broad ranging experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Large Topside related package construction, Onshore/Offshore pipeline construction, Onshore Pipeline Installation, Plate Mill/Pipe Mill Inspection, Coating Plant Inspection (FBE/3-layer/concrete),Double jointing and field joint coating
- Man management – of own inspection team and contractors inspection team.
- General awareness of Company General Specifications and/or previous experience with other major IOC’s/Contractors in oil and gas construction projects.
- Ideal candidate shall be fully conversant with applicable Oil and Gas Industry International Codes, Standards as well as best Industry Practices.
- A good awareness of other disciplines. Significant responsibility in multi-discipline teams or projects.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills as well as a good level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office. English mandatory.
- Valid Medical Certificate which complies with Company standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To provide technical assistance and coordination accordingly to the project requirements
- Support the Pipeline/Welding Superintendent on site ensuring that the Contractor is fully conversant with all Company project Pipeline related standards and procedures.
- Act as primary Supervisor for a dedicated area of the construction site: follow-up the sequence of work-fronts and liaise with the construction contractor area managers and superintendents to make sure the sequence is as per the Construction Level-3 Schedule.
- Ensure that Contractors progress on the appropriate high-priority work-fronts in order to stick to the level-3 schedule.
- Undertake regular site visits to assess the work quality and delivery of the Contractor and intervene as appropriate to ensure that activities progress in line with the project schedule.
- Monitor progress and prepare performance reports.
- Identify & analyse the weak points which penalize the productivity and propose corrective actions.
- Advice the Well pads Superintendent on all issues related to sequencing and scheduling of work fronts.
- Analyze and forecast performance and manpower requirements based on physical progress relative to schedule.
- Liaise with all the Superintendents and Supervisors to make sure that all interfaces are managed effectively.
- Supervise the following Site Pipeline interfaces and ensure that Company / Project standards and procedures are fully aligned
Interested Candidate Kindly Apply