Head Interface EPC (JO015881) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “Head Interface EPC ” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Terms and Conditions
Work Location: Qatar Onshore
Work schedule: 6 days/ week, 10 hrs/Day
Contract Duration: 24 Months
Mobilization/Demobilization tickets Provided.
Leave tickets Provided.
International Medical Insurance Provided
Visa and Work permit Provided.
Annual leave: work schedule will be 12 weeks on/2 weeks off for single status.
Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while Qatar Provided
Person Specification – Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or higher diploma with proven project management and execution experience including brownfield execution.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Minimum of fifteen (10) years of experience in the oil and gas industry preferably in LNG industry with a minimum of 5 years in a management position.
- Proven experience as Discipline Engineer, Project Engineer, Interface Engineer and Interface Head.
- Previous experience on similar projects with extensive interaction with RLIC and / or similar Industrial Cities. Has extensive knowledge of procedures, rules & regulation of Industrial Cities.
- Familiar with Permit to Work requirements of Industrial Cities.
- Experience with government agencies, international oil companies as representatives in a joint facility / joint venture and commercial / legal personnel, as Company or EPC Contractor.
- Understanding of Joint Facility Operations and related commercial governance for an international oil and gas project development.
- Excellent oral and written English skills. Able to write Technical reports in English.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Valid Qatari Driving License (or eligible to apply)
- Be willing to relocate to EPC-1 Contractor offices and accept frequent business trips.
- Manage all technical Interfaces between EPCs and Offshore. ensure comprehensive, multi-functional review of all requests and meets Project objectives, requirements, budget, and schedule
- Assess information on overall Interface Agreements (IA) process performance and implement improvements ensuring that the process is fit for purpose, accepted by the EPC-1 Contractor, is appropriate, well established and maintained. Manage guidelines and procedures necessary to support and control the Interface Agreement (IA) process within NFXP Onshore Project organisation.
- Plan and organize the interface works and activities based on identified interfaces and priorities.
- Provides clear, accurate, timely, and consistent two-way communication with other organizations (internal & external) with respect to the exchange and alignment of interfaces related information and documentation.
- Provide leadership and accountability for the NFXP Onshore Project’s EPC-1 interface with EPC 2, EPC 3 and EPC 4 Contractors, Offshore Contractors
- Responsible for ensuring timely evaluation, co-ordination, expediting and approval of Interface Queries (IQ) and Agreements (IA) as per the provisions of the Section 4 of the Exhibit 5.
- Promote clear, accurate, timely, and consistent communication with internal organizations with respect to transferring interface information and documentation.
- Implements and maintains the EPC 1 Contract PMCS Interface Management Module to coordinate EPC 1 Contractor interfaces related works and activities.
- Review, coordinate comments to support approval of the EPC-1 Interface Management Plan, in accordance with the Section 4 of the Exhibit 5.
- Support organising of Interface Management Workshops with the Project stakeholders, as required to achieve mutual understanding of all parties involved and meet Project objectives.
Interested Candidate. Please do apply