Project Coordinator (JO015350) Doha, Qatar
Our client, world's largest liquefied natural gas company, is urgently looking for a “Project Coordinator” willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Please do find the Terms and details provided for this position:
- Location: Qatar Onshore
- Duration: 18 months
- Work schedule: 6 Days/Week /10 hours a day/26 day a month
- Annual leave: 30 days per year if you are on family status; otherwise your work schedule will be 12 weeks on/2 weeks of for single status
- Estimated Start Date 1-Dec-2020
- Estimated End Date 30-June-2022
- Mobilization / Demobilization tickets provided
- International Medical Insurance provided
- Visa and Work permit provided by MPH for you only
- Fixed Monthly Logistic Allowance while in Qatar: Provided
Person Specification – Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mechanical/Chemical/Civil Engineering is preferred. High Diploma with supporting experience may be considered.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of Experience, specific involvement in coordination between different disciplines in project execution with both offshore and onshore facilities. Additional relevant work experience may be substituted for technical education.
- Good knowledge of Project Execution- a bonus
- International experience, especially in Qatar or the Middle East, is preferred.
- Technical and Business Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Follow-up skills
- Good Problem-Solving skills
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support the BF HUC Head
- Coordinate meetings as required
- Responsible for assuring contractual / technical requirements are met as per AGREEMENT with EPC CONTRACTOR
- Ability to read construction documents, engineering specifications, design reports, data sheets and comment if necessary, to be in line with project specific requirements.
- Maintain project HUC deliverables inclusive of status and reporting
- Participates in QGPMS / IPR for BF Readiness (CER’s), develop plan as per milestones
- Coordinate meetings with relevant stakeholder in support of the project objectives.
- Working with the COMPANY / CONTRACTOR and interfacing with other teams to ensure project requirements are met and delivered on time.
- Monitors progress in assigned areas and scopes and takes necessary actions to ensure timely completion of the work.
- Coordinate and/or provide timely review of contractor’s documents/deliverables.
- Supports the process of capturing and communicating lessons learned for the project and ensuring that lessons learned are considered in construction phase of the project.
- Attend into the project main reviews including project risk sessions such as What-If, HAZID, HAZOP, Model Reviews, Constructability Reviews, SIMOPS and work as focal point to close out the actions.
- Delivers visible HSE leadership
Interested Candidate, kindly apply