Offshore Construction Supervisor (JO016028) Doha, Qatar
Our client, major Oil & Gas player, is urgently looking for a “CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR ( OFFSHORE) ”
Terms and Conditions
Location: Doha, Qatar Offshore)
Status: Single/ Offshore
Rotational: 28 Days On & 28 Days Off
Mobilization date: Oct 2021
End of Contract: Dec 2023
Visa+ Mob+ Demob tickets: Provided
Medical Insurance: Provided
Accommodation + Transportation + Meal provided
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the coordination, realisation and follow up of offshore construction activities related , including :
- pursue the HSE objectives defined by his hierarchical superiors.
- insure compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards.
- manage a Company supervision team composed by technical specialists (construction, HSE, QC).
- follow the construction activities, packing, load-out, sea-fastening, including pre-commissioning, …, as required.
- ensure completion of all the construction and pre-commissioning activities to ensure an efficient hand over to Commissioning team
- be the offshore contact point of the Contractors/Subcontractors.
- ensure the Contractors/Subcontractors progress follow up and reporting.
- provide KPI’s information for the reporting to the Coordinator.
- provide weekly reporting of the offshore construction activities
- participate to risk analysis as required for the good performance of the works.
- contribute to the engineering and procurement process by providing construction inputs
- contribute to design checks for the constructability aspects, as well as the compliance to all technical requirements, of the deliverables provided by the Engineering Team before transmission to the Construction Contractor.
- participate to Risk Assessments when required.
- ensure the proper quality and traceability of the fabrication assisted if required by the QA leader.
- lead required offshore Technical Meetings (weekly and monthly) with Contractors/Subcontractors.
- ensure with Contractors/Subcontractors that all the built dossiers are properly handover to the Onshore Construction Team.
- provide inputs to weekly reports to his hierarchical superior.
- participate to REX and Lessons, Learned for the Company.
- liaise with Onshore that the project Documentation is properly filed and accessible.
- ensure offshore cost and schedule follow up / reporting in line with the projects requirements.
Interested Candidate , Kindly apply