Senior Product Designer (BBBH11211) Berlin, Germany
|Salary:||EUR70000 - EUR70000 per annum|
This Berlin based, rapidly expanding tech company has all the benefits of an innovative startup along with the security of a large business!
As part of growing design team, you can take real ownership of the role and be inspired by your skilled colleagues. They even have a 'Design Breakfast' where designers can meet up to share ideas and concepts!
This is a fantastic role where you'll lead and execute all phases of the design process. This can include research, concept design, prototypes, validation, production ready designs, usability testing and final implementation. You'll get to manage multiple work streams so there's great scope to develop your skills.
- Communicate customer/user narrative to an interdisciplinary team
- Incorporate data analysis and feedback through experimentation to validation of concepts and experience paradigms
- Incorporate UX best practices and create engaging UX / UI patterns to contribute to outstanding experiences
- Ensure implementation quality of the product meets design requirements
- Contribute to and support global UX patterns and toolkits
- Inspire creativity and challenge established thinking
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders in your cross-functional team daily, to improve the product offering and our users experience
- Identify and spread UX/industry best practices within your team and across the wider business
- Collaborate with and actively contribute to the Design chapter
What you're great at:
In this fast-paced, dynamic environment, you'll need the ability to maintain a structured working style, with strong prioritisation and time management.
You'll have a self-motivated personality with a proactive attitude, that you'll use to empower and motivate your team.
- Minimum BA Degree in a UX-related field (e.g human-computer interaction, behavioural research, graphic design or psychology/sociology/cognition) or the equivalent of practical experience
- Experience working with Sketch, inVision, Adobe, prototyping tools is essential
- Fluency in English required
- Demonstrate excellence in UX or UI and solid skills in both
- 5+ years of experience in product/interaction design in a high performance and consumer-focused organisation
- Extensive experience in designing and shipping for Android and iOS apps (working with cross-platform requirements)
- A user-centred design portfolio demonstrating keen problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in scrum teams and you'll be comfortable working within tech teams
- Flexible working hours
- English as working language. For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons
- Squad structure - working in one of 8 cross functional teams
- Regular workshops to broaden your skills and design book library
- Pension scheme
- Corporate discounts
- Regular office parties and team events
- Nice work environment with fun extras such as table tennis, playstation room and free language classes!
Join an international working atmosphere of cross-cultural teams, collaborating in a goal-oriented environment with great career opportunities!