UX Product Designer (BBBH11090) Hamburg, Germany
|Salary:||EUR70000 - EUR70000 per annum|
UX Product Designer
Join a leading tech company based in Hamburg! You'll be part of an innovative, interdisciplinary design team and help shape the future UX within the company.
What you'll be doing:
Working closely with other product teams, you'll create a design system for native and web interfaces. This will include both processes and tooling. In a collaborative environment, you'll build products by contributing to central toolkits, in the form of ‘living’ coded components and guidelines through to complete UI libraries.
You'll be working with UX interaction and product designers as well as visual designers, user researchers and copywriters to craft a product that delivers real value.
- Deliver intuitive, functional and deliverable solutions through collaboration with designers, product owners and developers
- Define UX standards that can be upheld across websites and native apps
- Create and organise UX assets, that our teams use to build cross-platform products, in the form of component libraries and UI libraries
- Support designers delivering digital products, adopting both a global and team specific approach dependant on their needs
- Prototype and test interaction concepts and evolve the user interface in collaboration with teams
- Work on mobile in parallel if not mobile first for responsive web and native apps (iOS and Android)
If you’re passionate about users and design, this is a great role where you can explore new technologies and design methods!
What you're great at:
- You're portfolio of work includes approaches to defining product value, processes, research examples, wireframes and mockups
- You like to challenge the status quo, coupled with a strong desire to solve complex problems with multiple inter-dependencies
- You have the ability to showcase your design solutions, explaining choices with clear and focused logic
- Able to give UX perspective with a solid understanding of technologies involved
- You're user focused and can highlight issues and suggest their resolutions
- You'll need proven experience in lateral leadership and mentoring
- Strong communication skills and the ability to unify and inspire your team
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
This company offers a collaborative and dynamic culture, with loads of great perks like training opportunities, events, drinks and snacks, the latest tools and much more! If this sounds like the right fit, apply with your CV or get in touch for more information.