Regional Recruitment Consultant - Leeds (HA2077) Leeds, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP23500 per annum + Bonus|
S Knights Recruitment specialises in Welfare to work and Work Based Learning Recruitment.
S Knights are recruiting for a national training provider within the Work Based Learning sector. An exciting position has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant. The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for identifying vacancies with new businesses and providing them with suitable apprentices around the UK. As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for identifying and gaining new clients /accounts across multiple sectors. You will develop relationships with employers and learners to achieve your monthly targets and key performance indicators. You will play a key role in meeting our growth plans. This role requires the candidate to be experienced in sales or recruitment.
The recruitment consultant is to manage data entry of the CRM, internal software systems, Caseload Management and MI Reports.
• It is essential to provide daily reports of the performance to Head of Recruitment.
• The recruitment consultant is to ensure all individual KPIs and objectives are achieved.
• The consultant will have a mixture of hot/warm and cold calling to engage prospective apprentices using a variety of channels daily.
• There is also a responsibility to ensure that prospective apprentices are eligible for funded programmes and suitable for employment.
• The recruitment consultant will need to maintain and grow a pipeline of vacancies, to place predominantly, 16-18 year olds in apprenticeships.
• It will be essential to attend events as and when required to support recruitment process.
• The recruitment consultant will need to develop and maintain a pipeline of employers wishing to engage an apprentice.
• It will be essential to establish Interviews for apprentices with employers via a matching service.
The ideal candidate will carry out the following:
• Complete all paperwork to compliance standards for each apprenticeship start.
• Work within the team to achieve team targets and share best practice.
• Generate apprenticeship starts.