Financial Analyst: Assets (50934123/001) Lagos, Nigeria
An exciting new opportunity for a Financial Analyst has just opened at a well-established Engineering Organization in Nigeria.
About the role:
The role is based in Nigeria. The candidate will be joining a well-established engineering company that is a leading Oilfield Equipment, Structural Steel, Marine Structures Engineering, and Fabrication Company. The candidate will be responsible for managing the company’s fixed assets, including property, plant, and equipment. Specific responsibilities may include recording asset acquisitions and disposals, calculating depreciation and amortization, and ensuring compliance with accounting standards and tax regulations.
• Ensures the development of and implement policies, systems and procedures to identify, record, value, depreciate, account and report on fixed assets and comply with accounting standards and treasury policy and requirements.
• Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared.
• Prepare analytical and ratio analyses relevant to A/R so management can gain a better understanding of how collection efforts are progressing.
• Support other accounting and finance team members, inventory management, and cost accounting.
• Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs, and posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger.
• Bachelor degree/HND preferably in business administration, finance, accounting or managerial sciences.
• Professional accounting certification required as applicable.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in related work. with at least two (2) in a fabrication outlet
If you meet the above requirements do not hesitate to reply!