Supply Team Administrator (BBBH12860) Crawley, England
|Salary:||GBP26000 - GBP28000 per annum|
I am seeking a highly organised Administrator with proven experience of using Pivot Tables and VLookUps on a daily basis to support a small supply team in Crawley, West Sussex.
This brand new role will suit someone with office based administration and advanced MS Excel experience who loves to be kept busy!
You will be involved in a variety of tasks including administration, collation of data from a large number of different places & updating trackers, data analysis, report creation, dealing with pricing queries…..
In time, you could eventually progress into a Supply Manager role. If you prefer to stay in the administrative role only, then that’s fine!
Great company. Great team. Lovely office. Free parking. Part of a highly successful, global business.
· Support the supply team in their daily activities
· Manage daily sales reports
· Communication with suppliers
· Provide regular data and analytical reports
· Assist in the preparation & maintenance of supplier contracts, checking for 100% accuracy of information
· Liaise with other departments relating, but not limited to, finance, credit control
· Provide general office administration support
Ideal candidate profile:
· Supplier management experience beneficial
· Data analysis and reporting
· Advanced Microsoft Excel user and experienced Microsoft Office applications user
· Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
· Attention to detail, ability to perform detailed follow-through
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· High degree of accuracy
· Proactive, highly organized, self-starter with a sense of urgency and “can do” attitude
· Proficiency in other languages beneficial but not essential
· Salary: £26,000-£28,000
· Mon-Fri. 9am-5.30pm
· Free onsite parking although there are excellent local bus and train links close by
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.