Warehouse Operative (BBBH14912) Chippenham, England
|GBP11 - GBP11 per hour + plus holiday pay in addition
Are you a hands-on person, looking for a varied role where you can check stock, dismantle and perform basic repairs (after full training) , repack and log your findings on the system?
If so, please read on regarding the Warehouse Operative opportunity!
- A stable full-time contract in Chippenham with the possibility of becoming a permanent team member.
- Full training provided in a variety of responsibilities.
- Mostly hands on work with some logging of information on the system.
- Working for a globally recognised brand who values their employees.
We are seeking people who are passionate about building a career and who enjoy learning.
Responsibilities are shown below with the kind of person we’re looking for this Warehouse Operative role……
- Movement of stock throughout the warehouse.
- Inspection, fault-finding, disassembly, cleaning, replacement of parts & reassembly of products (after training).
- Track the work completed on a system and print reports as necessary.
- Conduct testing of units prior to packing to ensure no faults.
- Check & pack educational resource boxes for schools & colleges.
Ideal candidate profile:
- A dynamic, enthusiastic and collaborative professional, ideally with 1-2 years receiving /Warehouse Operative experience (beneficial but not essential).
- Prior experience of refurbishment/repair work is beneficial but not essential
- Good hand/eye coordination/dexterity to be able to use small hand tools and electro-mechanical tools.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, organised with a strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and join in an active, high energy and high performing team
- Physically able to walk and stand throughout the shift
- Own safety shoes required
- 4 on, 4 off shift
- £11.00 per hour plus holiday pay in addition
- Overtime available
- Free lunch provided daily
- Free onsite parking
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.