MRO Specialist (BBBH14517) Gatwick, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP36000 per annum|
I am seeking an MRO Specialist near Gatwick Airport, West Sussex to join my very successful and established aviation supply chain client.
The successful candidate will manage unserviceable aviation components through the repair cycle, from repair order (RO) generation to RO closure. You will also optimise asset availability by minimising total repair cycle turnaround time by pro-active RO management.
You will manage repair costs to identify opportunities for cost reduction from supplier and appropriate customer recharges, and expedite to SLAs.
This role will be office based.
Monday to Friday. 40 hours per week.
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000.
Main MRO Specialist Responsibilities:
- Generate Repair Orders
- Escalate inbound / outbound mis-shipments + exceptions.
- Work with supplier base to obtain quotes, status updates, milestones and query responses.
- Quotation evaluation and cost approvals
- Ensure suppliers adhere to contractual terms
- Enforce warranties and challenge re-charges
- Customer communication, queries and approvals, processing requests for billing, and status reporting if required
- Update relevant IT systems
- Resolve any events that are preventing vendor invoices being paid.
- Ownership of repair cycle, including resolving issues with customer and internal supply chain
- Undertake on-site customer / supplier visits as required. To include score carding, customer feedback and negotiation of to resolve issues.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Good understanding of PBH programmes and MRO operations
- Able to work with customers and suppliers to find solutions and overcome obstacles
- Experience with customer databases with confidence using Excel preferred
- Able to appropriately prioritise workload and quickly respond to priority changes
- A commitment to customer satisfaction and ability to build strong working relationships.
- Team player
- Valid UK Driving License and ability to drive company vehicles
- Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links
- Attractive benefits package including Private Medical & Dental Insurance, Enhanced Pension Scheme, Life Assurance cover, Annual VDU eye tests
- Training and development opportunities
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.